What is Sacral Nerve Stimulation Therapy?
Backed by clinical studies, Sacral Nerve Stimulation (SNS) Therapy is clinically proven to regain bladder and bowel control and deliver clinically meaningful improvement in quality of life.
What are the benefits of Sacral Nerve Stimulation?
- Small Size: Safely delivers therapy with a miniaturized implant
- Long-Term Therapy: Designed to provide therapy for at least 15 years
- Full-Body MRI: Eligible for full-body MRI under approved conditions
- Clinically Proven & Patient Approved: In a clinical study, sacral nerve stimulation provided sustained safety and symptom relief at 3 years
- 94% of patients were satisfied with their therapy
- 93% of implanted patients had a =50% reduction in urinary urgency incontinence symptoms
- <2% of patients reported discomfort at the implant site
Who is a good candidate for Sacral Nerve Stimulation Therapy?
It is up to you and your healthcare provider to determine if you are a good candidate for SNS Therapy.
Sacral Nerve Stimulation Therapy is an approved treatment for patients suffering with:
- Overactive bladder (OAB) - the urgent need to urinate which may result in frequent urination and/or incontinence (leakage) episodes
- Urinary frequency - the need to urinate 8 or more times a day, which may or may not be associated with urgency
- Urinary urgency incontinence (UUI) - the urgent need to urinate or trouble holding urine before making it to the restroom
- Fecal (bowel) incontinence - involuntary loss of stool which may or may not be associated with urgency
- Nonobstructive urinary retention (UR) - the inability to completely empty the bladder which may result in trouble urinating or frequent small voids
- Sacral nerve stimulation is indicated for patients who have failed conservative treatments, such as lifestyle changes, physical therapy, or medications.
Get the symptom relief you deserve!
Ready to take the first step towards symptom relief? Schedule a consultation with your doctor to discuss your symptoms and to determine if SNS Therapy is right for you.
Important Safety Information
Implantation and use of the sacral nerve stimulation incur risks beyond those normally associated with surgery, some of which may necessitate surgical intervention.
Results and experiences may vary and are unique to each patient. No promise or guarantee is made about specific results or experiences. Talk to your doctor about whether the sacral nerve stimulation is right for you and to discuss the potential risks and benefits.